Submit the following forms online:
- Alteration Request Form – Submit for board approval before initiating any architectural changes.
- Contact the Accounting Office – Ask a fee-related question
- Contact your Property Manager – Send a message now, no email client needed
- Contact our Insurance Counselor – Compare your current policy with your Association coverage- make sure you’re are protected!
- Maintenance Request Form – Need something fixed outside?
- Owner/Occupant Form – Help us put together a homeowner directory
- Payment Consent Form – Elect how you are going to submit your fees
- Rules Violation Report – See a rule violation? File a report online
You may also print and mail these forms to:
Acri Community Realty,
c/o Old Hickory Highlands
290 Perry Highway
Pittsburgh, PA 15229
Remember, ALL exterior modifications require approval of the Executive Board prior to change. This includes any permitted exterior installations as well. Keep in mind that homeowners must secure an insurance policy. ⇐ CLICK TO VIEW
SEE HOW TO USE E-FORMS BELOW: